With Google Trends, you can compare the world's interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they've been searched on Google over time. Google Trends also shows how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.
What it's good for
- compare keywords
- keyword traffic results by region and news stories
- Compare and view popularity of search terms
- Comparison on search terms over time
- Check what terms are being used in google searches
- Allow users to trend out search query volume on Google by period and geography. Also pulls in Google News results
- Google tool to evaluate the popularity of search terms on Google
- The most simple and yet still incredible way to look at trends
- What are people searching for on Google?
- get graphs representing how popular different searches are relative to each other
- What are people googling? And how much of it have they been googling?
- See what search terms people are using most
- compare web site traffic between web sites by country
- compare sites traffic
- Search stats tracking tool